The Eternal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

At the Manor

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
srw464

srw464

At the Manor - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 9:06 pm

"No!" Amu shouted back. "You don't know what you're doing," She said. "Snap out of it."

Yukiko quickly stood up when Arthur got off of her, though she was having problems seeing straight.
Back to top Go down
jonasoo1

jonasoo1

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 9:11 pm

More blood dripped down Shellie's arm slowly, she grew weaker by the second. "Food.... now!" Shellie shouted as she began to swoon once more. Jason caught her just as she fell over.

"Damn it..." Skylar said as he looked down at her.

"I have to do something before she loses too much blood." Jason said and suddenly he thought of a way to heal her wound. "Heat those up skylar and touch her wound." he said as he began to cool his own. Skylar nodded and let heat surge from his hand onto her skin.
Back to top Go down
http://pokeadvent.proboards.com
srw464

srw464

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 9:23 pm

Amu watched silently. Yukiko turned her eyes back to Arthur. "Take your friend, and leave," she growled, though the effect was somewhat ruined by all the blood.
~!!~
Bree saw Yukiko, and her eyes widened. She started to run towards her quickly.
Back to top Go down
darklies

darklies

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 9:26 pm

Arthur smriked. "And if I don't want to?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
srw464

srw464

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 9:28 pm

"What makes you think you have the right to do this??" Yukiko demanded. "This is our pack. Leave us alone!"
Back to top Go down
darklies

darklies

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 9:48 pm

Arthur shock his head, but said nothing.
Back to top Go down
srw464

srw464

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 10:06 pm

"You're pathetic," Yukiko spat. "Just following Jacob around like some lost puppy. You don't even know what you're doing here, do you??" She demanded.
Back to top Go down
wolfgirl5000

wolfgirl5000

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 8:23 am

Yumi yelped again and released Jacob backing off some. She was bleeding from some of her wounds, but it was hard to see in her black fur.

Mark watched Yumi worriedly, then saw Shellie run to Yukiko.
Back to top Go down
jonasoo1

jonasoo1

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 10:02 am

Shellie twitched as herbarn was burned closed. She shivered as Jason's icy hand touched her skin. Her senses returned to her but her hunger ached in her throat and the smell of blood in the air didn't help her. She gripped onto Jason's shirt tightly as she tried to contain herself.

Jacob circled around Yumi slowly.
Back to top Go down
darklies

darklies

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 10:30 am

He was insulted. "I'm far to old to be called a puppy." He said. "And if that was the case, I wouldn't be standing here talking to you, would I? I'm here because I was bored, and wanted to see what someplace like this had to offer! I had no idea my friend was here. But that doesn't matter. I was bored, and I found out about this, and I wanted to help. You can't stop boredom."
Back to top Go down
wolfgirl5000

wolfgirl5000

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 10:41 am

Yumi watched him circle her, but didn't attack at the moment. She growled as she turned in circles not taking her eyes off him.

Emma glared at Jacob then suddenly darted at him and tackled him. she bit his neck and drained some of his blood trying to weaken him thinking this would stop him from attacking for a while. after a moment, she had to force herself to get off so she woouldn't kill him she backed off watching him and wiped his blood from her mouth.
Back to top Go down
jonasoo1

jonasoo1

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 11:34 am

Jacob growled loudly as he was drained of blood, he became woozy but remained standing, he glared at Emma wildly.

Shellie flinched as more blood was spilled. She wrapped her arms around Jason's chest to stop herself from feeding.
Back to top Go down
wolfgirl5000

wolfgirl5000

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 12:01 pm

Yumi watched Emma as she had attacked Jacob, but still didn't move she was in pain from Jacob's attacks.

Emma was tense and ready in case Jacob still tried to attack. She saw Shellie out of the corner of her eye, but didn't take her eyes off of him.
Back to top Go down
srw464

srw464

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 12:49 pm

The scent of blood was getting stronger and stronger, but Amu was able to control herself; however, she knew that she wouldn't be able to much longer. This was getting far too dangerous.

"Boredom?!" Yukiko shouted. "This is our pack, our family!!!" She looked furious, and then she came at him again, going for his neck. Bree came up just then, eyes wide and panicked.
Back to top Go down
jonasoo1

jonasoo1

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 3:07 pm

As more blood spilled Shellie was losing control. At this point her teeth were sunk onto Jason's shoulder and her nails dug into his back. He took the pain because at the same time she was numbing the affects of what she was doing to him with her mind. "We need to stop this." she thought to Amu quickly, "Before too much blood is shed."

Jacob didn't attack from weakness, his vision was slowly blurring.
Back to top Go down
darklies

darklies

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 5:31 pm

Arthur pulled back. But it wasn't intime. Blood dripped down his neck. Fury raged in his eyes, and lunged at her, claws digging into her fur.
Back to top Go down
srw464

srw464

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 7:22 pm

"Yes, but how?" Amu asked, desperation in her voice as she watched Shellie. Yukiko cried out in pain, trying to get away from him. Bree jumped at Arthur, snarling and sinking her teeth into his leg.
Back to top Go down
jonasoo1

jonasoo1

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 7:34 pm

Shellie tried to clear her head but it was filled with hunger. She needed to feed before she could do anything. She then thought of something, her teeth were sunk into her mates neck, sure it wasn't conventional but she needed something. She feed on him enough to make the cloudiness go away and pulled away and left his arms. She then used a strong mental signal to stop them, it burst through the minds of those around Lycan Manor, "STOP!!!" was what it said but it was accompanied by a crippling pain.

Jason held on to his head as he fell to the ground in pain.

Skylar gasped and twitched openly.

Jacob yipped loudly and stayed motionless.

Daniel put his paws over his ears and knelt low to the ground.
Back to top Go down
darklies

darklies

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 7:42 pm

Arthur was about to attack Bree, to get her off of him, when a pain shoot through him. He did stop.
Back to top Go down
srw464

srw464

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 8:04 pm

Bree whimpered and fell to the ground. Yukiko groaned and fell next to her, her head pounding.

Amu flinched, but refused to show that it hurt. She knew who was doing it, anyways.
Back to top Go down
wolfgirl5000

wolfgirl5000

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 8:06 pm

Yumi flinched and put her head down closing her eyes tightly from the pain.

Emma grabbed her head, when a sudden pain shot through her head.

Mark yelped and put a paw on his head and layed down.
Back to top Go down
jonasoo1

jonasoo1

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 8:12 pm

Shellie was still using mental abilities to control them "Those who belong here go back inside! Those who don't, get your hides to Blood Manor before I lose my temper!" This was all directed towards the wolves as the pain in the vampires heads went away. Next she released the Lycan Manor wolves to follow the command. She lessened the pain in the rebel wolves but it was still there to remind them of what could happen of they disobeyed her.

Jason stood back up as he was released.

Skylar's twitching stopped and he relaxed.

Daniel walked onto the porch and waited for the others to join him.

Jacob got up and with a look of defeat he slowly walked towards Blood Manor.
Back to top Go down
wolfgirl5000

wolfgirl5000

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 8:15 pm

Yumi sighed when the pain went away and wait for Mark and they went inside the Lycan Manor.

Emma let go of her head and started to go back to the Blood Manor.
Back to top Go down
srw464

srw464

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 8:20 pm

As the pain in her head went away, the pain in her arms shot up again fully. Amu clenched her teeth together tightly to keep from crying out, and didn't even dare to look down at her burned arm. She waited for Tina.

Yukiko pushed herself to her feet, and managed to make it back to the front porch, though she left a trail of blood behind her. Bree whimpered and followed her quickly. Yukiko turned once she was on the front porch, and watched silently.
Back to top Go down
darklies

darklies

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 8:31 pm

Tina looked at Amu, when the pain left. "She's mad." She said, stateing the ovbious.

~!!~
Arthur looked mad, but he followed the commands.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 33 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

At the Manor
Page 33 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 38  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Eternal :: The Houses :: Blood Manor-
Jump to: