The Eternal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

At the Manor

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38
AuthorMessage
srw464

srw464

At the Manor - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 5:21 pm

"Very," Yukiko spat. She glared at him. "Stay away from me, stay away from Lycan Manor, and stay away from Bree," She said simply. "If I ever see you again around here, I will kill you."
~!!~
Amu shook her head. "Of course I don't," She said, and scooted over slightly to make room for him.
Back to top Go down
jonasoo1

jonasoo1

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 9:13 pm

"I might have missed a spot or two." Jason said. He shot a small stream of water at Lacey, "All better then!"

~~~~~~

Skylar walked over to her bed ad sat down, "So...." was all he said.
Back to top Go down
http://pokeadvent.proboards.com
darklies

darklies

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 3:29 pm

Arthur growled. "Well I can't leave if I don't know where I am!" He yelled.

~!!~
Lacey frowned slightly, but also laughed lightly. "Well, if you're done, I will go dry off." Truning to leave.
Back to top Go down
jonasoo1

jonasoo1

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 4:50 pm

"Want a hug, Hun?" Shellie asked Jason as Lacey left.

"No, I'm good. I don't like wet." he said with a smile.

"I think you want a hug." Shellie laughed as she jumped off the counter put her arms around his chest, "You know you love it." she laughed.

"Yeah, I know." he chuckled.

"Damn it!" Shellie shouted as she smelled the food he was making start to burn. She whipped around to save it.
Back to top Go down
srw464

srw464

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 9:11 pm

"How'd you get here if you don't know where you are?!" Yukiko demanded, her voice rising with each word spoken.
~!!~
Amu started to laugh suddenly, listening to what was going on downstairs. She turned to Sklyar, shaking her head. "Sorry," she said, still chuckling lightly.
Back to top Go down
darklies

darklies

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 2:32 pm

"I walked." He said. "I had no idea where I was going! It was just an accident I ended up here."
Back to top Go down
srw464

srw464

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 5:06 pm

Yukiko glared at him. "Then go back," She spat. "Retrace your steps. It's not that hard. Unless you really are as dumb as you look," She added.
Back to top Go down
jonasoo1

jonasoo1

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 2:50 pm

"I must be missing something." Skylar shrugged, "Whats so funny?" he asked.

<~~~>

"Shellie! You are supposed to take it easy." Jason complained.

"How can I if cooking food for Lacey is left up to you? You'll burn the house down and the I won't be able to 'take it easy' at all." she rebutted but her voice was still light and playful with him.

"True." he admitted, "Just let me help when I can, okay?" he asked as she finished cooking and turned the stove off. She set the food on a plate and turned to him.

"Yes sure mister boss man." she said jokingly.

"I'm serious!" Jason pouted.

"I know." she wrapped her good arm around his neck and played with his hair. She kissedhis cheek lightly before letting to and walking passed him. He followed her out to the garage quickly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 38 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

At the Manor
Page 38 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Eternal :: The Houses :: Blood Manor-
Jump to: