The Eternal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

At the Manor

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 29 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
darklies

darklies

At the Manor - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 2:26 pm

Lacey sat on her bed looking bored. To fix her boredom she started to brush her pass the knee length hair. It grew to fast, she would have to cut it again soon.
Back to top Go down
jonasoo1

jonasoo1

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 2:43 pm

As Andy got closer and closer the more Shellie realized she couldn't continue to do this. Before she could stop him Andy had kissed her passionately, she didn't stop him him nor could she without a question arising . She kissed him back, tears welling in her eyes, she then tried to imagine it was Jason she was kissing.
Back to top Go down
http://pokeadvent.proboards.com
darklies

darklies

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 2:45 pm

Lacey sat the brush down and laied back, her lages hanging off the bed. Her hair was gettin knoted again, but she didn't seem to care. She started humming a starnge tune.
Back to top Go down
jonasoo1

jonasoo1

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 2:52 pm

The man began to move to her neck "Doctor Harp, you are here for Lacey. Perhaps we can do this another time" she said quickly.

"Right" Andy Harp stood up and straightened his clothes out "Where is she?" he asked.

"Follow me" Shellie said quickly as she stood up. She wiped the tears out of her eyes as she led him up the stairs. She quickly knocked on Lacey's door.
Back to top Go down
darklies

darklies

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 2:55 pm

Lace sighed and stood up. She quietly opened the door. She noticed the small things: A tear in Shellie eyes, and how the doctors clothes weren't all the way straight. She always noticed the small things. She said nothing about it, and opened her door wide.
Back to top Go down
jonasoo1

jonasoo1

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 3:00 pm

"This is her" Shellie said weakly. She moved so Doctor Harp could walk in the room and he did so.

"What exactly is wrong with you Lacey?" He asked as he looked at his clip board.
Back to top Go down
srw464

srw464

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 3:03 pm

Amu nodded as she watched him. She quickly stood up as well. She listened closer downstiars, her hands curling into fists when she realized what was happening. She walked towards the door, listening to the conversation in Lacey's room. She felt like she was eavesdropping, but she didn't really care right now.
Back to top Go down
darklies

darklies

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 3:10 pm

"Isn't that why you are here?" She asked sourly. "To tell me what is wrong with me?"

She sighed. "I cough up blood, every now and again." She said. "I do not see, what the problem is, I been doing it all my life." She crossed her arms over her chest, She /did not/ like doctors.
Back to top Go down
jonasoo1

jonasoo1

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 3:13 pm

Andy eyed Shellie gleefully before turning back to Lacey. "That is not normal" He said. He began to rifle through the bag he had with him.

Shellie's tears fell "I have to go do something" she said quickly and she left the room, she walked down the hall and stopped in front of Skylar's door, waiting for Amu to come out like she knew she would.
Back to top Go down
srw464

srw464

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 3:16 pm

Amu frowned as she heard Shellie. She waited until her footsteps stopped in front of Skylar's door. She opened it and stepped out, frowning as she stepped to the side.

"Everything okay?" She asked, though she knew the answer already.
Back to top Go down
darklies

darklies

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 3:19 pm

"Really? I did not know that!" She said srcassly.
Back to top Go down
jonasoo1

jonasoo1

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 3:22 pm

"I thought I could do it. I mean, I've had to do things like that my entire life, even as a human." Shellie told her "Why can't i do it now with out feeling like a terrible person?"

Skylar watched them both silently.

"And now Lacey is in there making him angry, meaning I will have to do it again!" Shellie said in an angry whisper

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Andy rolled his eyes and continued searching through his bag, now regretting ever coming out here.
Back to top Go down
srw464

srw464

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 3:26 pm

Amu sighed.

"It's alright," She said quietly. "Calm down. He's here now, and there's nothing we can do about it."

She glanced quickly at Skylar, then back at Shellie.

'Would you like me to do it?' She thought, rather than speaking aloud. She wouldn't like it, but she would do it to help her friend. As she waited, she listened in Lacey's room for any sign of a commotion. She heard none.
Back to top Go down
jonasoo1

jonasoo1

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 3:31 pm

No, I'll be fine Shellie thought grimly I'd prefer both of us not be upset about it she turned back and looked at Lacey's room. She sighed lightly and wiped the tears off of her face. "I have to change, I'll see you guys later." She began to walk away "Your off the hook Skylar, have your fun"she said before walking back to her own room.
Back to top Go down
srw464

srw464

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 3:33 pm

Amu sighed, and turned back to Sklyar only once Shellie was out of view.

"Off the hook? What is she talking about?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
darklies

darklies

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 3:46 pm

Lacey was wacthing him closely. She was powerless, but she made up for that by being able to read small details.

She smiled, by some small movements she could tell he was regratting comeing here. "If you don't want to be here the le-" She was cut off by her own coughing. Blood spilled on her hands. She crused her bad luck.
Back to top Go down
jonasoo1

jonasoo1

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 7:23 pm

"Hmm...Tuberculosis" Andy said quickly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Off the hook, meaning I don't have to bring Jason out" Skylar told her "Which means I can do this" He walked up to her and kissed her.
Back to top Go down
darklies

darklies

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 7:56 pm

Lacey frowned. "Mind telling me what that is?" She asked between coughs.
Back to top Go down
jonasoo1

jonasoo1

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 4:08 am

Shellie was in her room, she had changed her white dress to a simple black one. She had stopped crying and was fixing her makeup, not that she needed any for this man, who thoughts kept going to her despite the fact he was taking care of Lacey. She stepped back out of the room and down to Lacey's, where she simple stood in the doorway.

"Perhaps not...if you had that everyone here would have it..." Andy said to himself as he wrote notes on his clipboard. He caught movement in the corner of his eye and looked up to see Shellie, his heart raced and his palms became sweaty. Shellie forced a fake smile, she was more composed now than she had been several minutes ago.
Back to top Go down
srw464

srw464

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 6:46 am

Amu's lips curled up into a smile as he kissed her, and she returned it. Though she felt kind of bad, as she was still worried about Shellie. She kept listening in Lacey's room as best as she could at the moment.
Back to top Go down
darklies

darklies

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 2:57 pm

Lacey frowned, and coughed up some more. She sat on the bed. "I don't see the problem, I been coughing up blood sine I was little." She said, but she did see the problem, she was in a house of vampires. But she didn't see the /health/ problem.
Back to top Go down
jonasoo1

jonasoo1

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 4:44 pm

"I'll get back to you once I read up about what it can be." Andy said. He headed for the door, walking past Shellie touching her waist as he went.

"The house you live in is why it's a problem, plus I'm worried it might affect you later in life" Shellie said before walking out of the room and heading down stairs with Andy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Skylar wasn't eager to pull away so he continued to kiss her, enjoying their moment.
Back to top Go down
darklies

darklies

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 5:11 pm

Laey sighed. She didn't know what to do, when the coughing stopped she went and washed her hands. Maybe she sould leave.
Back to top Go down
srw464

srw464

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 5:14 pm

Amu frowned, and pulled back a moment later when she heard more coughing. She smiled apologetically at him.

"I need to go check on Lacey," she said quietly. She heard what the doctor said, and frowned. Wasn't he supposed to help her? He was just leaving.
Back to top Go down
jonasoo1

jonasoo1

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 5:20 pm

"It's okay, we can continue this later" Skylar told her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He is stumped. He has no clue what is wrong with her Shellie thought to Amu quickly. She was outside, his arms around her waist and her arms around his neck as they kissed. She was trying to not let it affect her like is had a few minutes ago, she broke down in front of Skylar and Amu which was not her favorite moment thus far.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 20 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

At the Manor
Page 20 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 29 ... 38  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Eternal :: The Houses :: Blood Manor-
Jump to: