The Eternal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

At the Manor

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
jonasoo1

jonasoo1

At the Manor Empty
PostSubject: At the Manor   At the Manor I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 1:22 pm

((I'm tired of not rping my vampires and lycans so I decided to make a new thread. This will be after the fact of the mass kidnapping. Use whomever you wish and so yeah...))

Shellie and Jason sat on the couch, their bodies practically intertwined, they were that close. Their lips wrapped around each others. Shellie tore away and looked at him "It's nice being back here" she muttered.

"I agree" he raised his hand and mindlessly played with her hair.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Skylar sat on his bed, looking up at the ceiling. He was trying to contain a flood of emotions he felt about being safe again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Because Brooke did not like staying in Blood Manor Shellie had set up a small place for them to stay outside. It was a small shack but both Brooke and Anna were comfortable there so Jacob was fine with it. He smiled, happy to be sure both of them were safe from harm.
Back to top Go down
http://pokeadvent.proboards.com
darklies

darklies

At the Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 2:27 pm

((I hope she doesn't get mad. . . . .))

Lacey was running through the woods, it was well past sunset. She was tired and achy, she been running since dawn, and it didn't help that the half vampire had a weak body. She kept running, not slowing down, her breath heavy. All she wanted to do was sleep, but she couldn't she wanted to put as much land in between her and her former coven. She was scared, maybe one of them followed her? She pushed the thought out of her head.

Wack! A tree brench hit her in the arm. The smell of blood reached her nose. It smelled oddly close to a humans althrough there was faint diffrenices.

She bit her lip and kept running. Her ring slipped off her finger, and landed on the ground, altrough it ment alot to her, she didn't have to time to pick it up.

She kept running till she finally had to stop. She sat, or rather fall under a tree. Her breath comeing out in short gasps. She held her sides. She felt like she was being ripped apart.

She hoped she left the other Vampires far behind. But did she relize how close to other Vampires she was? How close to Blood manor she was?

~~
Tina was sitting in her room, bored. She was playing with the chain of her locket. She sighed, happily.
Back to top Go down
jonasoo1

jonasoo1

At the Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 2:36 pm

Shellie heard unfamiliar thoughts, at first they worried her until she realized they weren't human. She then realized they weren't immortal either. She stood up and walked to the door, Jason a step behind her. She turned around and kissed him "I'll be back in a minute" she told him before she raced outside. she soon smelled blood, also not human. She finally reached the girl, she jumped into the trees and watched
Back to top Go down
srw464

srw464

At the Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 2:45 pm

Amu was in her room, staring down at her bed. She was still somewhat shaken from the incident. The feeling of knowing your friends are being hurt, being able to /hear/ their screams of pain, clearer than anyone else, hadn't left her. She wasn't acting exactly like herself.

With a small sigh she forced herself up off the bed, smoothing out her white dress and passing by the mirror on her way out. She took a quick look at herself before opening the door, walking out in the hall and down to Tina's room. She knocked softly on the door, and stood waiting. She was worried most about the younger girl, and how this event had affected her. She felt a strange protective instict over her. She also knew Tina would miss Marcus.

Just the thought of the man was enough to make Amu cringe. She still hated him.
Back to top Go down
darklies

darklies

At the Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 2:50 pm

Lacey felt like she was about to faint. She was so tired, but she had to stay awake. She still wasn't sure if they followed her. She sighed. She didn't feel safe in the night. She wished the sun would back up soon, but she knew that was far away. She closed her eyes and almost fell asleep, her eyes snapped open. She looked around, she no long felt alone. She stood up. Looking around. She was tring to find the presense she felt.

~~
Tina stood up and opened her door.
Back to top Go down
jonasoo1

jonasoo1

At the Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 2:53 pm

Shellie smiled Smart girl she thought But what is she? She jumped from the trees and landed gracefully, she was close but not to close "What are you?" she asked, she felt like she had to know. Her mind, her blood, they both intrigued Shellie with their uniqueness

Last edited by jonasoo1 on Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
srw464

srw464

At the Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 2:57 pm

Amu smiled softly at the younger girl.

"Hello, Tina, may I come in?" She asked as politely as she could munster. She had a fake smile on her face. The thoughts of Marcus had come, and she was angry at him once more. She remembered all the things he had done. All the things he had done that had hurt Tina. It amazed her that the girl standing before her now could still like that man. She just couldn't comprehend it.

She tried to push all of these thoughts out of her mind and just focus on smiling at Tina.
Back to top Go down
darklies

darklies

At the Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 3:05 pm

Lacey jumped when Shellie jumped down from the tree. She blinked in surpise at her qustion. "I thought the qustion was 'Who' are you. Not what." She said simply. Sudden fears rush through her.

'What if she's a vampire?' She asked herself. But why would she be scare of a vampire if she was one herself? Well half.

"I'm a Dhampir if you really must know." She said fear found it's way in her voice.

~~
Tina opened the door wide, she didn't bother with a fake smile.he just kept frowning. She steped out of the way for Amu to step in.
Back to top Go down
jonasoo1

jonasoo1

At the Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 3:11 pm

Shellie smiled, she hadn't known Dhampirs existed "Yes, I'm a vampire. No need to be afraid, I'm the head of Blood Manor," She told her, not realizing the girl had thought that "And I only drink animal blood" she examined her closely "You seem tired, would like a place to sleep for awhile or were you looking for something more permanent?"

Last edited by jonasoo1 on Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
srw464

srw464

At the Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 3:11 pm

Amu stepped in quietly. She could see the frown on her face, and her fears were confirmed. No doubt this event had taken its toll on her. It had taken its toll on everyone.

She stepped out of the way so Tina could close the door if she wished. She no longer bothered to fake a smile, seeing as Tina wasn't. She stood with her hands behind her back somewhat awkwardly. She didn't really know what she planned to say to her. Instead she waited for her to close the door or sit down before she spoke.
Back to top Go down
darklies

darklies

At the Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 3:16 pm

Lacey looked around again, helf expecting more vampires to come out. She wasn't sure what to do. She didn't know if she could trust Shellie. But it was surely much better then hideing and running from vampires she wasn't sure that were following her or not. After a moment or three she nodded simpley

~~
Tina quitly closed the door and walked to her bed, and sat down as well. She wasn't sure what to say, but firgured Amu had something to talk about, she looked up at her was sad eyes.
Back to top Go down
srw464

srw464

At the Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 3:22 pm

Amu quietly walked over and sat down next to Tina. She looked down at her hands for a few moments before finally speaking.

"Are you okay?" She asked. She realized how vague she was being and sighed.

"I mean, after what happened," She added even quieter, barely audbile. She wasn't good at this sort of thing. But she was worried about the girl. She felt strangely protective over her, and didn't like to see her hurt.
Back to top Go down
jonasoo1

jonasoo1

At the Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 3:52 pm

"Come this way" Shellie said happily. She walked slowly back to the manor, waiting for the half vampire to catch up "Welcome by the way. My name is Shellie Gellerd. I'll introduce you to everyone once we get there. There are a few human blood drinkers and they may try to get you but they know what I can do and won't test me usually, I'll let you know who they are"
Back to top Go down
darklies

darklies

At the Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 4:04 pm

Lacey nodded and followed. "Lacey Ghost." She said after a moment. She bit her lip when Shellie mentioned human blood drinkers. She nodded again. The fear riseing in her again. She did't know what else to do, so she kept walking after Shellie.

"Why are you being nice to me, when you don't even know me?" She asked.

~~
Tina nodded. "And you?" She asked after a few minutes of silence. She didn't know what to say.

~~
Eric sighed. She walking away from Blood Manor. But he wouldn't go far. He was still waiting on Marcus to get back.
Back to top Go down
srw464

srw464

At the Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 4:07 pm

Amu just nodded.

"Yes," She lied quietly. The screams of pain of her friends still echoed in her mind at night, gave her nightmares. But she would never tell her that. Instead she glanced back over at her. If she was okay about that, then surely it had something to do with Marcus, why she seemed so down. As much as Amu hated that man, he made Tina happy, though she still didn't understand why. With a small sigh she spoke.

"You miss Marcus, don't you?" She asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
jonasoo1

jonasoo1

At the Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 4:20 pm

"I know you mean us no harm. Your coven however, I'm worried about. Would they come looking for you?" She asked, this one fact concerned her the most. As the Manor came to view there was a figure of a man and the figure of a wolf waiting on the front lawn. Shellie slowly morphed Lacey's mind so she had a connection to her, she made it a painless as possible. You can hear my thoughts temporarily, Shellie thought to her quickly, this way I can tell you what you need to know about everyone
Back to top Go down
darklies

darklies

At the Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 4:27 pm

Lacey jumped slightly but nodded. "I'm not sure if they will or not. Some don't like to lose a meal, others simply don't care." She repiled. She looked at the firgures, wondering who they were. She stopped in her trackers when she remebered she was still bleeding. She also rembered Shellie saying there was Human blood drinkers in the manor.

She bent down and ripped off part of the hem of her dress. She quickly tied it around her arm were she was bleeding, before running after Shellie. She didn't do much good but she tried not to think about that.

~~
Tina bit her lip and nodded. She didn't think Amu would like that, or approve of the reason why. But she said nothing.
Back to top Go down
jonasoo1

jonasoo1

At the Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 4:32 pm

Shellie smiled slightly You'll be fine, the vampire is my mate, Jason, the wolf is my Lycan brother, Jacob, neither of them would dare try me. They want to be sure I made it back safe Jason walked forward but when he caught the scent of blood he backed up again and waited. Jacob ran forward and trotted by Shellie as they walked back to the manor
Back to top Go down
darklies

darklies

At the Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 4:40 pm

Lacey nodded, but kept the bleeding arm close to her. She wasn't quick to trust, which sometimes was the only thing that kept her alive. She looked at Shellie, still not sure if she sould trust her or not. She kept walking next to Shellie, every now and again glanceing at her, and her brother.

Lacey wasn't the bravest thing in the world. She would normarly run at the first sign of danger, but then again she saw everthing she didn't understand as danger.

She kept walking she was detrimed not to run.
Back to top Go down
srw464

srw464

At the Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 5:03 pm

Amu sighed softly and looked away. She had her hands folded neatly on her lap, thinking of what she shoudl say to her. She didn't want to make her angry with her or upset her, but she was worried. Finally she spoke.

"I want to understand, Tina," She said. "I really do. But how you can still....../care/ about him is beyond me," She said. "I mean, after what he did....." She trailed off, her hands clenching into tight fists at her sides. She finally relaxed, letting out a sigh and looking back at Tina.
Back to top Go down
darklies

darklies

At the Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 5:07 pm

Tina started braiding the the end of her hair. She looked at Amu. "Try to unnderstand, thats the way he is, no changeing it. A fact of life. I have come to except it, doesn't mean I like it." She said clamly before looking diwn, ther was so much more she wanted to tell Amu. Things that might make her understand, things that might make her hate him even more. She didn't know what to say. She unbraided her hair and looked at Amu again, waiting for her to say something.
Back to top Go down
srw464

srw464

At the Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 5:16 pm

Amu could sense there was more she wanted to say, but didn't press the matter for fear of upsetting her. She was still worried. All Marcus did when he came was hurt someone or ruin things for them. Why couldn't Tina see that?

Amu gripped the edge of the bed tightly, her palms sweaty. She was nervous.

"Is that all?" She finally said. Part of her hoped it was so she could leave before she had an outburst, but part of her hoped that she would tell her whatever she was trying so hard to hold back. Maybe, just maybe, she could understand. But she doubted it.
Back to top Go down
darklies

darklies

At the Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 5:26 pm

How could see tell Amu? After all Tina only looked like a minor, she acted even younger then that. And Marcus was mean and cold. How could she possiabley tell her the truth?

"Did you know Marcus has a mate?" Tina asked after a few minutes.

Okay so she didn't Amu everything, but she wasn't lieing. He did have a mate, her. How was Tina to tell Amu that? And wouldn't Amu be ticked?

Oh she didn't know what to do. She was scared that Amu would hate her, and she didn't want that. She waited quietly braiding and unbariding her hair.
Back to top Go down
srw464

srw464

At the Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 5:41 pm

Amu blinked in surprise.

"Really?" She managed to choke out. The mere thought of Marcus having a mate made her almost laugh, however mean that may be. But if he had a mate, wouldn't that hurt Tina? After all, if Amu could tell right, she cared deeply for him, maybe even /loved/ him. She loosened her grip on the edge of the bed and looked at Tina.

"Who?" She finally asked, hoping she wasn't hurting her to ask.
Back to top Go down
jonasoo1

jonasoo1

At the Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 5:44 pm

Shellie was about to say something when she heard Tina's thought's. She blocked them from Lacey and pulled out of her head, utterly flabbergasted "How is that possible?" she asked herself, her breathing shallow. Jacob looked at her concerned and Jason ran over and looked at her "No, no that can't be. I must have imagined it. He couldn't. He...he... why didn't I see this coming?" she began to talk to herself. She looked up at the house "How could that be?"

Last edited by jonasoo1 on Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

At the Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

At the Manor
Page 1 of 38Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 38  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Eternal :: The Houses :: Blood Manor-
Jump to: