The Eternal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

At the Manor

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38  Next
AuthorMessage
jonasoo1

jonasoo1

At the Manor - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 11:43 pm

"Not unless they want their skulls to feel like they'll exploded." Shellie mumbled, she was now bandaging Jason up quickly. When she finished he kissed her quickly and smiled.

"I'll be up stairs. When you join me your next." he warned her about bandaging her up.

"Don't threaten me!" she called after his retreating figure as she plopped down on the couch, she winced visibly as her and hit the chair.
Back to top Go down
http://pokeadvent.proboards.com
darklies

darklies

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 11:49 pm

"Intersing." Lacey said, with a yawn, she was still sitting on the floor.
Back to top Go down
srw464

srw464

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 11:56 pm

"Yes," Amu mumbled. She yawned. "I'm going upstairs," She said quietly. "You should really let Jason help you, Shellie," Amu said. Then she walked upstairs. She wondered briefly where Marcus was, and why he hadn't come with. After all, Tina had.
Back to top Go down
jonasoo1

jonasoo1

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 3:54 pm

Shellie stood up and frowned, "I'll be upstairs if you need me." she told Lacey. She walked up stairs and entered her room where Jason sat on the bed with a first aid kit on his lap. She sighed and sat beside him and he started to fix up her wound.

Skylar sat on his bed staring at a wall, in his hand was a small ball of flame.
Back to top Go down
darklies

darklies

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 4:11 pm

Lacey nodded, and yawned.
Back to top Go down
srw464

srw464

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 5:56 pm

---The Next Night---

Amu was in her room, a book open on her lap. Her arm was still badly burned, but the pain was slowly dying down. She was trying to focus on reading, but her mind kept wandering. It was impossible to keep it in one place for more than five minutes at a time.
~!!~
Yukiko was taking a walk.

Bree was basically uninjured from the fight the day before, minus a few cuts and bruises. But she was still angry. She herself still had many injuries, and it hurt just to walk. She was in her human form, walking through the woods. Bree was back at the manor, asleep. She had made sure of that before she left. She needed some fresh air to clear her mind.
Back to top Go down
jonasoo1

jonasoo1

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 6:07 pm

Shellie was sitting on a kitchen counter giving out cooking instructions from her spot. The person following these instructions was Jason, who wanted to learn to cook. He was dicing and chopping and sauting as she told him what to do next.

Skylar sat on his bed, he had his shirt off as he took care of the burns on his body.

Daniel was sleeping in his bed, he was on edge even in his sleep wondering if Jacob and Arthur would return.
Back to top Go down
darklies

darklies

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 6:16 pm

Out of boredom Lacey was sitting in the kicthen, watching this. She was amused. Why would a vampire want to learn to cook? It made her laugh slightly.

~!!~
Arthur was still in the woods. He hated to admit it, but he had gotten himself lost. Just great. Then he smirked, he saw Yukiko not to far away.

~!!~
Tina was in her room. She was rather lazy at the moment, she was still fast asleep.
Back to top Go down
srw464

srw464

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 8:05 pm

Amu was still slightly angry that Marcus hadn't come with the day before. After all, Tina was there. And they were mates. Shouldn't he have been there, in case something happened to her? Given, she had been there, but still. It seemed wrong to her.
~!!~
Yukiko kept walking. She didn't even see Arthur. She eventually had to stop to catch her breathe. Her many wounds had certainly taken their toll on her. She was covered in bandages even now.
Back to top Go down
darklies

darklies

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 8:54 pm

Artjur walked up to the girl. "How's the kid?" He asked, genuine concren in his voice, he had a soft pot for kids.
Back to top Go down
jonasoo1

jonasoo1

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 8:59 pm

"If I can't cook at least I can live vicariously through you." Shellie said, Jason had decided she couldn't use her arm until it was better.

Jason nodded at we and turned the sink on, he put a hand underneath it andvturbed around and let water fly at Lacey. "Maybe that will teach you to laugh!" he said playfully and he stuck his tongue out at her like a child.

Skylar stood up and walked out of his room, he went down the hall itil he reached Amu's room and he knocked lightly on the door.
Back to top Go down
srw464

srw464

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 9:03 pm

Amu looked up as she heard a knock on the door. "Come in," She called.
~!!~
Yukiko spun around, glaring at Arthur.

"You have a lot of nerve to ask me about her!" She spat. "When you're the one who hurt her!!"
Back to top Go down
darklies

darklies

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 7:58 am

Lacey only ended up laughing hard, wipping the water of her face. "It doesn't matter, it is still hilarious." She repiled.

~!!~
Arthur frowned. "I'm not heartless, I didn't mean to hurt the kid."
Back to top Go down
jonasoo1

jonasoo1

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 4:25 pm

Shellie laughed at the two slightly, "Let's be grown up, Jas." she said. Jason then reached under a cabinet and pulled out a water gun. "Did you plan this?" Shellie asked as the water gun was turned on her.

"Basically!" Jason shouted before he sprayed her down with the freezing water, he the turned it on Lacey. "Want a piece of me?" he asked her.

Skylar opened her door and leaned against the doorway, "How's your arm?" he asked her.
Back to top Go down
srw464

srw464

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 5:30 pm

Amu was laughing slightly at what she heard downstairs. She quickly looked at Skylar.

"It's fine," She said quickly. "Nothing to worry about."
~!!~
Yukiko glared at him. "What are you doing here?" She snapped. "You're close to the Manor. If you're planning something again, I'll----" But she didn't finish. What would she do? In this condition she wouldn't last in a fight against him, and she knew it. But she didn't want him to know that, too.
Back to top Go down
darklies

darklies

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 5:44 pm

Lacey cover her mouth with both hands, tring to smutter the laughter. It didn't work. She couldn't help, all she did was laugh.

~!!~
"I had no idea I was close to anything." Arthur said. "See, I'm lost." He said with a boyish grin.
Back to top Go down
jonasoo1

jonasoo1

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 6:59 pm

Jason smiled evily at Lacey before spraying her down. "Do I win?" he asked when he was done squirting his gun.

Shellie sat fakely pouting on the kitchen counter.

Skylar wondered what she was laughing at but didn't ask, "Good." he said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
darklies

darklies

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 8:00 pm

Lacey could anwser. She was laughing to hard. Her sides were hurting. She took a deep breath and mansged to stop laughing. "I didn't know it was game." She said.
Back to top Go down
jonasoo1

jonasoo1

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 12:57 pm

"More like a lesson." Jason said, "It was: no one makes fun of Jason King and gets away with it!" he said boyishly.

Shellie sat behind him making fun of him as he spoke.
Back to top Go down
srw464

srw464

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 7:09 pm

Yukiko glared at him. "You really are stupid, you know that?" She asked. "You come here with your 'friend', attack our pack, and then have the nerve to even come this close to us again!" she exclaimed. "Well, I won't let you go this time," She growled.
~!!~
Amu smiled slightly at him. "It's fine," She repeated. "I don't want you feeling bad," She said quietly.
Back to top Go down
jonasoo1

jonasoo1

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 7:35 pm

Skylar nodded and stepped in the room, closing the door behind him. "What are you reading?" he asked as he noticed the book.
Back to top Go down
darklies

darklies

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 2:11 pm

"I'm lost!" Arthur said. "I been wandering around here, for what seems like forever! I did nothing wrong this time!"

~!!~
Lacey laughed again. "If you keep doing things that will make people laugh, you will have alot of revenge that you would need to do."
Back to top Go down
srw464

srw464

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 7:31 pm

Amu shrugged. "I don't even know," She said, laughing slightly. "I was hardly reading. My mind keeps wandering," She sighed, setting the book down.
~!!~
Yukiko glared at him. "I don't believe you," She said finally. "So where's Jacob? Don't tell me you came alone?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
jonasoo1

jonasoo1

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 8:27 pm

"True." Jason said, "How about I stick to spraying you guys down with water guns?" he asked.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Okay then." Skylar said from his spot by the, "Mind if I sit?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
darklies

darklies

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 10:47 am

Lacey laughed . "Aren't we wet enough?" She asked.

~!!~
"I don't know where he is." Arthur growled. "And why would I lie, about being lost? How stupid do you think I am?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 37 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

At the Manor
Page 37 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Eternal :: The Houses :: Blood Manor-
Jump to: