The Eternal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

At the Manor

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 28 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
darklies

darklies

At the Manor - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 5:01 pm

"So I have someone around so I can be around her?" Marcus demaned. His voice just a tad louder then hers.
Back to top Go down
srw464

srw464

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 5:07 pm

Amu glared at him deeply.

"The point is, I don't /know/ that you won't hurt her, and quite frankly, I should know. Because mates don't hurt each other, but yet I don't feel that you wouldn't." Her glare didn't falter as she spoke, her voice rising slightly as well.
Back to top Go down
darklies

darklies

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 5:09 pm

Marcus frowned deeply. "Did I look like I was gonna hurt her!?" His voice alittle louder. He would never hurt her in her sleep.
Back to top Go down
srw464

srw464

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 5:12 pm

Amu frowned, her glare disappearing. She could somehow tell he was telling the truth. Something in his voice....

She shook off the thought and instead put a finger over her lips.

"Quiet!" She hissed. "You'll wake her up."
Back to top Go down
darklies

darklies

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 5:18 pm

Marcus frowned but said nothing more.

((epic fail))
Back to top Go down
jonasoo1

jonasoo1

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 4:48 pm

Shellie heard yelling and woke with a start, she opened her mind and saw who was arguing. She sighed lightly before moving out of Jason's arms slowly and walked out of her room. She looked at Marcus and Amu "Are you two done? I have had quite enough of you both" She said, her voice was laced with anger. "Amu, he is Tina's mate and you don't decide who is accepted around her, that is me. As long as he has no intentions of hurting anyone in this house he is welcome here." she said to Amu and then turned to Marcus, "You must understand why she is uncomfortable, you haven't exactly been great to all of us." she then walked away from them both and down the stairs.

Last edited by jonasoo1 on Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://pokeadvent.proboards.com
srw464

srw464

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 6:34 pm

Amu looked at Shellie.

"I didn't tell him to leave; in fact, quite the opposite," She said quickly, and turned and walked to her room, slamming the door behind her without saying another word to Marcus. She buried her head in her pillow, and screamed.
Back to top Go down
jonasoo1

jonasoo1

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 6:42 pm

"I never said you intended to make him leave" Shellie mumbled. She walked into the kitchen and began to find something to make. She was worried about Marcus, even if she didn't portray it. She mindlessly began to cook, not realizing she wasn't doing well until it caught into flames. Her first burnt meal in her entire life. She looked around for a fire extinguisher and put the fire out but not before Skylar and Jason ran down the stairs after smelling smoke and flames.
Back to top Go down
darklies

darklies

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 7:01 pm

Marcus truned around. He felt unwanted. He walked into Tina's room.

"What's with all the yelling?" Tina asked, sleepily.

"Nothing. I came in here to tell you good bye." Marcus said.

"What? Why?" Tina asked.

"I don't belong here." Marcus said.

"But-"

"No, Tina." He sat next to her on the bed. "It will make life easier for you if I left." He was tried of hurting her. Leaveing her here will also stop that.

"But-"

He glared at her slightly.

"But-" She tried agian.

He stood up and walked to the door. He glanced back at her. He didn't want to leave. But he froced himself to open the door, and walk down the hallway. He opened the simple room, and walked in. His sword laying on the bed.
Back to top Go down
srw464

srw464

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 7:03 pm

Amu heard Marcus, and lifted her head out of the pillow. She walked out into the hallway and down the hall to the room Marcus was staying in. She walked in, closing the door behind her.

"Don't leave," she said quietly.
Back to top Go down
jonasoo1

jonasoo1

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 7:07 pm

Shellie walked up the stairs. "Why are you leaving?" she asked knowing why but she asked anyway. "I told you you are welcomed here as ling as you wish"

Jason and Skylar stayed down in the kitchen trying to clear that smoke and clean her mess.
Back to top Go down
darklies

darklies

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 7:13 pm

"I'm leaveing because I wish to." He said simly altrough thaty wasn't the reason.
Back to top Go down
srw464

srw464

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 7:15 pm

"Oh, cut it out, Marcus!" Amu said. "I know why you're leaving, and it's stupid. You don't want to hurt Tina. Am I correct? While I'd like nothing more than for you to take off and never look back, I won't let you hurt her. You'll be hurting her worse by leaving, don't you see that??" She asked.

"Besides, I said I'd cope with you staying here," she added quietly under her breathe.
Back to top Go down
jonasoo1

jonasoo1

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 1:33 pm

Shellie lifted an eyebrow at Amu before looking back at Marcus "Of course you will cope" she mumbled before speaking so everyone could hear her "Please stay, you leaving will not make it easy for Tina and since she is part of our coven we don't like to see her unhappy." As she finished Jason darted back up to her

"Everything is cleaned up," He told her, "But the smell is pretty bad"

"Yes, I know. I apologize, I have never burned anything before." she said "My mind was in other places, it won't happen again." he grabbed her hand and she looked back at them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Skylar finished washing dishes in the kitchen before walking into the living room.
Back to top Go down
srw464

srw464

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 2:55 pm

Amu ignored Shellie's statement. She wasn't saying that she would make Marcus leave. That wasn't up to her. That was ultimatly up to Shellie. But she /would/ leave herself, if it came to that. But she had promised Tina to try and be nice to Marcus, and now she wasn't going to let him stay so easily. She closed her eyes, taking a deep breathe.

"Please," She finally said, hardly believing those words had come out of her own mouth.
Back to top Go down
darklies

darklies

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 3:16 pm

MArcus droped the sword back on the bed. "I'll stay." Marcus said, bitterly.
Back to top Go down
jonasoo1

jonasoo1

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 3:22 pm

"Thank you" Shellie said before walking back downstairs, she was torn between what made Tina happy and what would make Amu happy. She sided with letting Marcus stay because she had no clue how she would live without her mate for a long period of time, she thought Amu would get that. She sighed lightly and squeezed Jason's hand. The two walked to a couch and sat down, they both looked at Skylar, hoping he would get the message to leave but he didn't seem to, he just sat there.
Back to top Go down
srw464

srw464

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 3:26 pm

Amu watched Shellie and Jason leave, lingering behind in Marcus' doorway, biting her lip nervously.

"Thanks," She finally mumbled.
Back to top Go down
jonasoo1

jonasoo1

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 6:08 pm

~One week later~

Shellie was in the kitchen, she week had been stressful so she cooked almost nonstop now. The fridge was packed with various meals for all times of the day, there were pies and cakes on counters and cookies in bags. She was presently cooking 'breakfast' for the three Lycan's, who sat in their human forms at the table. They were now use to running on Vampire days rather than human ones.

Skylar sat in his room, playing with his fire.

Jason sat in the living room, he and Jacob had kept their distances since the incident. He waited for the wolves to walk out so he could walk back in.
Back to top Go down
darklies

darklies

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 6:13 pm

Lacey sat outside on the front steps. She looked bored. She still didn't fully trust those in Blood Manor.

~~
Tina was wacthing Shellie cook wide eyed.

~~
MArcus was sitting up stairs on the bed in the small room Amu had shown him. He didn't ome down much.
Back to top Go down
srw464

srw464

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 6:22 pm

After spending a week around Marcus, even if he didn't speak much, Amu was slowly beginning to understand him more. She may have even begun to warm up to him a bit more. She sitll didn't trust him, though, and still convinced herself she hated him. Though sometimes, the act she put on to be nice to him wasn't an act at all. But she convinced herself it was, just for Tina.

Right now she was sitting on her bed, staring intently at a book. She couldn't seem to focus and listened downstairs. She heard everyone, seemingly, but Marcus. She frowned and stood up, walking out of her room and down the hall and knocked on his door.
~~~~~~~~~
Yukiko was up in her room, Bree sitting in her lap. She was combing Bree's hair, talking to her in hushed tones, so as not to wake up anyone who may have been sleeping.
Back to top Go down
jonasoo1

jonasoo1

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 7:19 pm

"It's scary, huh?" Jacob asked Tina as he watched Shellie cook "She cooks too much."

Shellie ignored him and kept moving from place to place as she cooked.

Skylar was morphing his flames into a series of shapes.

Jason was sitting with a glass of water and was trying to freeze it with no avail.
Back to top Go down
darklies

darklies

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 7:23 pm

"Huh?" Marcus' voice came through the door.

~~
Tina only nodded. "I kinda feel sorry for that stove." Tina said.

~~
Lacey closed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
jonasoo1

jonasoo1

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 7:30 pm

Jacob chuckled "It is being abused" he said with a smile.

Shellie was trying to ignore him but that only caused her cooking to become faster as she raced to finish so she could leave the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
srw464

srw464

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 7:36 pm

Amu opened the door and stepped inside, closing it quietly behind her.

"You okay?" She asked him, leaning against the door. "Everyone's downstairs; you're missing the party," She teased lightly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 18 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

At the Manor
Page 18 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 28 ... 38  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Eternal :: The Houses :: Blood Manor-
Jump to: