The Eternal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

At the Manor

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 33 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
jonasoo1

jonasoo1

At the Manor - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 5:33 am

"Please do" Shellie answered. "He's planning on taking over Lycan Manor." and continued, "We'll have to make sure that Lycan Manor is guarded, we vampires can guard it at night while you guys sleep and you guys should stay on guard during the day." she was thinking out loud.
Back to top Go down
http://pokeadvent.proboards.com
darklies

darklies

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 10:18 am

Lacey stood not far from the door. She had a qustioning look on her face.

~~
Tina was sitting outside with Marcus.
Back to top Go down
wolfgirl5000

wolfgirl5000

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 1:48 pm

Emma came downstairs and saw some of the others downstairs. She looking around curiously wondering what was going on.

Mark came over and sat down next to Bree. "wanna play something?", he asked smiling at her.

Yumi was in her room laying on her bed staring up at the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
srw464

srw464

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 10:09 pm

Yukiko nodded, and took off into the woods after him, nothing more than a white wolf. Soon she disappeared among the trees, pushing herself faster and faster.
~~~~~
Amu looked around as she heard crunching twigs beside her. She saw a flash of white, but nothing else.
~~~~~
Bree smiled.

"Sure," She said.
Back to top Go down
wolfgirl5000

wolfgirl5000

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 7:42 am

Mark smiled. "Ok, what do you want to play?", he asked standing up.

Yumi sat up in her bed and went over to the window and looked outside.
Back to top Go down
jonasoo1

jonasoo1

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 7:44 am

The black and white wolf was a blur as he ran. He checked over his shoulder and ran faster as he heard something behind him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"We are having a house meeting now!" Shellie shouted through the house. She walked into the living room and sat down, Skylar sat beside her, as they waited for everyone to join.

Jason ran into the house and looked at her concerned but Shellie didn't look back at him, her worry too high for the fate of Lycan Manor.
Back to top Go down
wolfgirl5000

wolfgirl5000

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 9:56 am

Emma came all the way downstairs and looked at Shellie. "What's going on?", she asked.
Back to top Go down
darklies

darklies

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 10:49 am

"Go inside." Marcus told Tina, who listened to him.

Lacey stood on the edge of the liveing room, Tina stood not far from her.

Marcus staied out side.

~~
Arthur was in the woods somewhere, he didn't really know where. He was in wolf form. He was a huge white wolf with strange marking covering him. He was somewhere near Blood Manor, through he did not know this.
Back to top Go down
jonasoo1

jonasoo1

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 10:53 am

Jake passed by a familiar wolf. He let out a howl before he continued running, trying to get further away from the white wolf chasing him and let his friend to follow.
Back to top Go down
darklies

darklies

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 10:58 am

Arthur was confused, not sure what was happening, but he quickly followed. He sensed that another wolf was chaseing. This made him even more confused, but he didn't slow down.
Back to top Go down
wolfgirl5000

wolfgirl5000

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 11:04 am

YUmi sighed and came out of her room and went downstairs. "I'm going to walk around outside, I'll won't be to far away but try not to break anything", she said she was joking about the last part.

Mark nodded and smiled. "ok", he said.

Yumi went outside and changed into her wolf form. She was all black except for a blonde spots on her chest and paws. she started to run around through the tree out of boredom.
Back to top Go down
srw464

srw464

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 12:51 pm

Yukiko sensed another wolf nearby. She didn't recognize him. She picked up her pace, pushing herself faster than she had ever gone before.
~~~~
Amu wasn't too far away from the manor, and she heard Shellie yell. She made no move to go back, however. She didn't know what was going on, and she still needed to clear her head. He was still there.
~~~~~~~~
Bree tagged him, then started running.

"Tag, you're it!!!" She called, laughing over her shoulder as she went.
Back to top Go down
jonasoo1

jonasoo1

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 12:56 pm

"Let's begin then." Shellie said, she projected her thoughts to Amu before starting. "Lucien and Rayne have disappeared for whatever reason. I know it doesn't seem like it affects us but without an Alpha the Lycan Manor will be thrown into turmoil. It needs tobe guarded from any werewolf out there who intends to take it over." Her voice had a bitter edge to it at the end.

Last edited by jonasoo1 on Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
srw464

srw464

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 12:59 pm

Amu stopped running when she heard Shellie's voice in her head. Rayne and Lucien were gone? She hadn't known them very well, yet she still felt a pang of sadness at the news. She quickly shook it off and stood still, listening for Shellie's voice again.
~~~~~
Yukiko pushed herself even faster. She could barely breathe, but she didn't slow down. Two forms met her eyes soon; she knew one was Jake, but she didn't recognize the other one.
Back to top Go down
jonasoo1

jonasoo1

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 1:02 pm

Jake looked over his shoulder and with a burst of speed tried to push himself further away from the wolf chasing him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Back to top Go down
wolfgirl5000

wolfgirl5000

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 1:02 pm

Mark smiled and ran after laughing.

Yumi stopped running around and just walked.
Back to top Go down
darklies

darklies

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 1:05 pm

Arthur was able to keep perfect pace with Jake. Everymoment he was wondering about why their was anther Lycan chaseing Jake.
Back to top Go down
srw464

srw464

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 1:59 pm

"Stop!!!" Yukiko shouted after them, though she knew it wouldn't do any good. She turned herself to the right, and ran faster, trying to come around and cut them off.
~~~~~
Bree tripped, but quickly picked herself up and kept running.
~~~~~
Amu had finally caught her breathe, and was still listening for Shellie's thoughts sent to her.
Back to top Go down
jonasoo1

jonasoo1

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 2:05 pm

Jake smiled and ran to the left. "Give up! You won't catch me!" he shouted back

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"This all being said, I'm leaving to Lycan Manor to make sure nothing happens." Shellie told them, "I ask that if you have the chance that some of you join me at night to watch for any intruders." she then stood up and walked out of the room and up the stairs.
Back to top Go down
darklies

darklies

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 2:11 pm

"Why are we even running?" Arthur asked.

~~
Tina, and Lacey have been listening closely.
Back to top Go down
wolfgirl5000

wolfgirl5000

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 2:18 pm

Mark kept running after her laughing. He finally caught up to her and tagged her. "TAG!", he shouted and ran off laughing.

Yumi came back to the Manor and sat on the front porch, still in her wolf form, and watched the two run around.
Back to top Go down
srw464

srw464

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 2:24 pm

Bree changed into her wolf form, which was a tannish white, and then ran after him. She caught up in a few moments, and tackled him to the ground, laughing.
~~~~
Yukiko mumbled something under her breathe, and veered to the left, picking up the pace again.

"This isn't your place!! You can't decide!! Stop!!" She shouted after him again.
~~~~
Amu stood there for a few moments before heading slowly back towards the Manor.
Back to top Go down
jonasoo1

jonasoo1

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 2:31 pm

Jake smiled and veered left. "I'll tell you the whole thing when the girl gives up." he told Arthur. "It involves Lycan Manor and the disappearance of it's Alpha's. My sister sent her out to hunt me down because for some reason she cares abou the Lycan's in that manor."

Shellie came back down stairs with a bag in one hand and the keys to her car in the other. "Skylar, of course you know you are in charge. If anyone cares to join me I'm leaving in ten minutes, I'll be in the garage." she then walked out of the house into the attacjed garage.

Skylar watched her go and stayed where he was nce she was gone.

Jason immediately ran up stairs.
Back to top Go down
wolfgirl5000

wolfgirl5000

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 2:39 pm

Emma nodded and followed Shellie. "I'll go", she said.

~~~~

Mark fell onto his stomach and laughed. He changed into his wolf for which was light gray, and nipped at her playfully.

Yumi smiled watching them.
Back to top Go down
darklies

darklies

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 2:54 pm

"Me too." Tina said, following.

~~
"Sounds . . . . Fun." Arthur said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 28 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

At the Manor
Page 28 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 33 ... 38  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Eternal :: The Houses :: Blood Manor-