The Eternal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

At the Manor

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38  Next
AuthorMessage
jonasoo1

jonasoo1

At the Manor - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 8:32 pm

Shellie looked at Jason, who was cringing from the bite to his neck and the scratches along his back. She then looked at Amu and the worried look on Skylar's face as he looked at her burn. She sighed lightly as she used what little energy she had left to block their pain. "Daniel, get everyone fixed up please. No one else should lose more blood tonight." she said weakly.

Daniel nodded and walked inside after them all.

Jason looked relieved as his pain went away.

"Emma, we still have cars. It will be faster, the sun will be up soon." Skylar mumbled.

Jacob entered the forest slowly.
Back to top Go down
http://pokeadvent.proboards.com
srw464

srw464

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 8:36 pm

Amu nodded. "Yeah," She mumbled. The pain in her arm numbed a bit, and she looked at Shellie gratefully. "Come on, Tina," She said. She looked at Skylar when he spoke, then down at Tina. She took her smaller hand in hers, in a comforting gesture. She felt bad for what she had just seen.

Yukiko watched silently as Jacob and Arthur retreated into the woods. She walked up to Shellie.

"Let me come with," She said, though her blood dripped to the ground around her. "I need to know what happens. He almost hurt Bree, and I'm not going to just sit here."
Back to top Go down
wolfgirl5000

wolfgirl5000

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 8:44 pm

Emma stopped and nodded at Skylar. "ok", she said and came back.

Yumi changed back to normal andlooked at some of her wounds but didn't think much about them and looked at Mark. "Are you ok?", she asked.

Mark had changed back to normal, and nodded. "Yeah", he said.
Back to top Go down
jonasoo1

jonasoo1

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 8:48 pm

Shellie clenched her jaw when Yukiko approached her, the smell of her blood making her throat tingle. Without taking a breath she spoke. "Fine but please make sure you don't go near me until you are cleaned up, I don't need want to try and kill you again." she stated simply. "Come to the house and I'll have Jason bandage you up." She offered, "If you want a ride you'll have to join Skylar." she turned her back on the bleeding wolf before she was tempted to drain her of her blood more and got in the car.

"I'm so sorry" Skylar said, he looked at her burn and winced, "I didn't mean for that... he just came out of nowhere and-" He was stopped by a hand makijng contact with his head.

"Shut up and get in your car" Shellie said as she passed him, her voice still teeming with her anger.

Skylar shut up and walked to his car quickly.

Jason got in the passenger seat of Skylar's car slowly without looking at his mate.

"Sorry about this" Jacob said to Arthur.
Back to top Go down
srw464

srw464

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 8:52 pm

Yukiko shook her head. "I'll run," She said, hardly even feeling the pain anymore. Bree ran over to her, and Yukiko smiled slightly at her.

"Yukiko..." Bree said.

"I'll be fine, just please stay here with Yumi," She said. Bree nodded silently, and Yukiko walked a ways behin Arthur and Jacob, keeping her eyes on them closely, especially Arthur.

Amu glanced at Skylar, and shook her head.

"It's fine, it was an accident," She said, just as Shellie came over. She held onto Tina's hand as she walked to his car.
Back to top Go down
darklies

darklies

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 9:02 pm

Arthur stayed quiet.

~!!~
Tina smiled lighly at Amu.
Back to top Go down
jonasoo1

jonasoo1

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 9:08 pm

((Sorry Brittany but I do want to move forward))

Shellie got in her car, where Emma was waiting for her, and started it quickly. She pulled out of the driveway and drove towards Blood Manor quickly, still dulling the pain in Jason and Amu, and causing pain for Jacob and Arthur.

Skylar started the car and followed after shellie once everyone was in. He remained silent as he drove.

Jason looked out the window and mindlessly watched the trees blur by.

Jacob winced at the pain occasionally but remained silent.
Back to top Go down
srw464

srw464

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 9:19 pm

Yukiko looked up and kept her eyes trained on Jacob and Arthur, who were still in front of her.

Amu was silent as they drove, having finally let go of Tina's hand. She looked out the window, trying to ignore the numbing pain in her arm. It felt a bit better now, but it still hurt.
~!!~
Bree looked at Mark, but she did not smile.
Back to top Go down
darklies

darklies

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 9:22 pm

Tina looked out the window.

~!!~
Arthur was thinking, there was none thing else to do on this long walk.
Back to top Go down
wolfgirl5000

wolfgirl5000

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 9:20 am

((it's fine, but I have nothing to post right now))
Back to top Go down
jonasoo1

jonasoo1

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 10:06 am

Shellie's car came to a quick halt in front of Blood Manor. She jumped out of her car and rushed inside before the bleeding Lycans could get closer to the house. In a flash she was in the kitchen, she got herself something to drink and walked back outside with a second glass in her hand for the only other person the Lycan blood would entice.

Skylar 's car halted beside hers and he turned the engine off and sat there.

"Sun's nearly up" Jason said but he made no motion to move either.

Jacob reached Lycan Manor and stood by the edge of the trees.
Back to top Go down
wolfgirl5000

wolfgirl5000

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 12:31 pm

Emma was silent through the ride back to Blood Manor. When they were back at the Manor she got out of the car but didn't go inside yet, she just stood on the porch.
Back to top Go down
darklies

darklies

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 12:32 pm

Tina got out and waited for Amu.

Soon Arthur stopped near Jacob.
Back to top Go down
srw464

srw464

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 7:59 pm

Yukiko came up behind Arthur and Jacob, and growled. "Closer," She said. "Don't stop now. You've brought this upon yourselves."
~!!~
Amu got out after Tina, smiling slightly at her. She kept an arm pressed over her burn.
Back to top Go down
jonasoo1

jonasoo1

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 8:13 pm

Shellie walked out to Skylar's car. "Drink, three bleeding lycan are here." she told Amu.

Skylar jumped out of the car as Shellie approached, not wanting to anger her more.

Jason hopped out and walked inside.

Jacob growled but walked further
Back to top Go down
darklies

darklies

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 8:14 pm

Arthur moved closer silently.

~!!~
Tina smiled at her, then at Marcus when he came out.
Back to top Go down
srw464

srw464

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 3:14 pm

Amu nodded and took the cup from her. She drank quickly, and then handed her the empty glass. "Thank you," She said, nodding at her. She saw Marcus and couldn't help but glare at him. But she knew they had bigger problems right now. She turned to the woods, wiating.

Yukiko continued walking behind them, growling.
Back to top Go down
jonasoo1

jonasoo1

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 3:32 pm

Shellie took the glass when she passed it back and brought it inside. She found a first aid kit and set it down in the kitchen, she merely hoped she could bandage the injured properly, she felt a sudden pain in her arm and looked down at her blood stained arm and side. She sighed deeply as she felt an arm wrap around her waist, "Sorry." she mumbled to her mate.

"It doesn't matter, we're all safe now" Jason told her, "And a little blood loss never killed anyone." he added.

She turned around to face him and wrapped her arms around his neck. "I love you." she told him before she kissed him lightly. She pulled away moments later and the two let go of each other and went back outside hand in hand.

Skylar looked at Amu sadly, he still felt horrible for what had happened.

Jacob halted when he reached the porch.
Back to top Go down
darklies

darklies

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 3:34 pm

Arthur stopped a few feet away.
Back to top Go down
srw464

srw464

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 3:36 pm

Amu looked at the wolves, and nodded at Yukiko, who slowly changed back to her normal form. She was breathing heavily, her arms and legs bleeding badly, along with her neck.
Back to top Go down
jonasoo1

jonasoo1

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 3:54 pm

Shellie looked down at her brother and frowned, "So it is true... You are no longer my brother." she said sadly.

Jacob just growled up at her. He was bleeding from his fight with Yumi.

Shellie looked up at Yukiko softly, "If you would like to clean up you may use what you need. Jason can bandage you up and my closet is open for your use." she told her.
Back to top Go down
darklies

darklies

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 4:08 pm

"Ah." Arthur said. "I will never understand siblings." He said. "One day they are close, and the next they are at each others throats. This makes me glad I don't remeber mine, if I had any."
Back to top Go down
srw464

srw464

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 5:25 pm

Yukiko shook her head. "I'm fine," She said through gritted teeth. "I'm staying."

Amu sighed and helped her stand. "You're not fine," She said, but Yukiko ignored her.
Back to top Go down
jonasoo1

jonasoo1

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 7:12 pm

"Please, I need you to clean up." Shellie said to Yukiko, "It is more for your safety then of benefit. If someone dies from a vampire bite I prefer it not be you." she said. She was still teeming with thirst and the thing stoping her was Jason's arm holding her close to him. She ignored Jacob and Arthur for now.

"Are you okay?" Skylar asked, "I have stuff up in my room for burns." he still had severe burns on his chest and torso from playing with fire.

Last edited by jonasoo1 on Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
darklies

darklies

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 7:54 pm

Arthur sighed. "Well this is boreing." He said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 34 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

At the Manor
Page 34 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Eternal :: The Houses :: Blood Manor-
Jump to: