The Eternal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

At the Manor

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 21 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
darklies

darklies

At the Manor - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 5:09 pm

Marcus opened his eyes. "BE QUIET!" He yelled, not much help. "This is privtely owned, we don't want be caught trasspassing do we?" He asked his voice lowered.
Back to top Go down
srw464

srw464

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 5:40 pm

Amu stopped and spun around, her hands in tight fists at her sides.

She glared at her, practically shaking with anger.

When Marcus yelled she jumped, but lowered her voice slightly.

"Wipe the grin off your face," She spat, taking all of her restraint not to go at her again. So now she was stuck in a house with the two people in the world she could truly say she hated. What else?
Back to top Go down
jonasoo1

jonasoo1

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 5:42 pm

This only made Lorelai's grin wider as she sat down. She was enjoying herself now, who would have known the fun was to start so soon? She laughed to herself and leaned against the chair carefully, watching Amu
Back to top Go down
http://pokeadvent.proboards.com
darklies

darklies

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 5:51 pm

Marcus yawned again and sat back down. He didn't go back to sleep, instead she kept an eye on the two girls.
Back to top Go down
srw464

srw464

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 5:53 pm

Amu continued to glare at Lorelai. Oh how she wished there was something she could do. But she knew attacking her would do no good. But she couldn't help herself.

She refused to sit down or even relax as she stood near the door stiffly, her eyes narrowing at Lorelai.
Back to top Go down
jonasoo1

jonasoo1

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 5:57 pm

Lorelai laughed slightly "Oh, this will be a fun day" she said to herself. Her smile widened as she thought of what would happen.

((I fail at life and posting...))
Back to top Go down
darklies

darklies

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 6:05 pm

Marcus sighed, a few calming notes escaped his lips. He was annoied by this. The calming notes kept comeing out till one of them would fall asleep.

((I To))
Back to top Go down
srw464

srw464

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 6:48 pm

"A fun day?!" Amu demanded, glaring at Lorelai.

"You're both sick and twisted!!" She shouted again, her voice rising regardless of what Marcus had warned her about. As she continued to yell she heard Marcus begin to sing a few notes. Before she had time to realize what was going on she suddenly felt drowsy.

'No, no, no,' she thought. 'You can't let your guard down. You can't---'

She fell to her knees. She was suddenly very tired. Before she could stop herself she had slumped against the wall, mumbling something for a few moments until she slipped into a deep sleep.
Back to top Go down
jonasoo1

jonasoo1

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 6:51 pm

Lorelai began to feel drowsy "Quit it Marcus" she mumbled, trying to hang till he did "I won't hurt her unless she can fight back and we aren't here"
Back to top Go down
darklies

darklies

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 6:56 pm

Marcus stopped. "Get something straight I only stopped because she fell asleep, not because you told me to." He said simly, before standing up and walking over to Amu. He quickly picked her up and moved her to another room. He retruned a few moments later and sat back down in his coner.
Back to top Go down
jonasoo1

jonasoo1

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 7:00 pm

Lorelai frowned at him before walking back to the room she had been staying in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shellie paced back and forth quickly, the three wolves and Jason watching her. She kept looking closing her eyes and trying to find Amu with her mind, everything she did so her eyes got darker. Jason attempted to stop her but she broke from his grasp and continued to pace. Skylar walked down the stairs and watched her "What happened?" he asked Jason

"She won't say" Jason told her. The five continued to watch her
Back to top Go down
srw464

srw464

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 7:12 pm

Amu surprsingly didn't stir as Marcus picked her up. If she had, she would have hurt him. Instead she stayed limp, in a dreamless sleep.

((Post fail....))
Back to top Go down
jonasoo1

jonasoo1

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 4:16 am

((Time skip?))
Back to top Go down
srw464

srw464

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 6:21 am

((I'll just have her wake up, teehee.))

Amu woke up a few moments later with a start, looking around, panicked. When she realized where she was and remembered what had happened, her anger came back stronger than ever.

She opened the door to the room she was in and stormed back out to the room Marcus was in. She was glad to see Lorelai was gone, but that didn't lessen her anger.

"What gives you the right?!" She shouted at him, where he sat in the corner.
Back to top Go down
darklies

darklies

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 2:14 pm

Marcus was in a light sleep. He woke up when Amu yelled, it took him a moment to relize he was no longer lost in his memories. He blinked, confused. "What did I do?" He asked. He didn't think he did anything wrong, he put her to sleep because she was being annoing. He moved her so no one could wake her.

He stood up and glared down at her. "I didn't hurt did I? Even through I could have done so, so easily." He said planly, and truned to leave the room.
Back to top Go down
srw464

srw464

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 2:38 pm

Amu took a deep breathe to calm herself before speaking.

"I'm trying to understand you, Marcus," She said slowly, her voice shaking. "For Tina's sake, not yours or mine," She added. She closred her eyes for a moment befroe looking back at him.

"But I can't," She said. "I really can't."

Her eyes seemed to stare right into his.

"Tell me, Marcus," She said. "Why do you act the way you do?"
Back to top Go down
darklies

darklies

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 3:29 pm

Marcus looked up at her, keeping his mouth closed for the time being.

He sighed. "How do you want me to anwser that?" He asked, unsure what she wanted him to say.

((I fail.))
Back to top Go down
srw464

srw464

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 3:38 pm

Amu's little bit of patience was wearing thin.

"I mean, why do you act like you do?? Like a jerk, a cold-hearted one at that!!" She shouted, her voice rising again. "Tina keeps telling me I'm wrong, and I think I must be if she would be your mate, but I don't see the side of you she's so convinced is there," She said.
Back to top Go down
darklies

darklies

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 3:50 pm

"Why souldn't I? It was just the way I truned out." Marcus said with a shrug. "If you asking if there is one thing that happened to me to make me this way, I will have to sadly say there might be to much to count" He said looking up at her. Why sould she care anyhow?
Back to top Go down
srw464

srw464

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 4:07 pm

Amu continued to glare at him.

"I've got time," She said, still standing stiffly by the door.

((Fail-ness.))
Back to top Go down
darklies

darklies

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 4:23 pm

Marcus glared at her. "And what if I don't feel like it?"

He wait a few minutes then said something else. "If I at least try to tell you, will you please let me sleep?" He asked. "It is after dawn." He said as if she didn't know.

((F-))
Back to top Go down
srw464

srw464

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 4:24 pm

Amu smirked.

"I'll think about it," She said simply. "Now spill," She added, as if teasing him by saying the same thing he had said to her earlier. She still didn't move from her spot by the door.
Back to top Go down
darklies

darklies

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 4:47 pm

Marcus glance at her, and sighed. "I was raised in a time of war and disease, Amu, isn't that a good enough reason?" He said not really wanting to share his memories.

His momeries were his. And his alone. The only other preson who saw the was Tina, and he wasn't happy about that ethier.

Why sould he share his memories of:

Blood covered snow. . . .

Whispbers in the night . . .

Screams of pain . . .

Wishes on stars . . .

He didn't relized he just said that out loud till it was to late. He sighed looked at her.
Back to top Go down
srw464

srw464

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 4:57 pm

Amu frowned as she listened to him.

She found herself feeling somewhat....bad for him?

No, of course that wasn't it. She could never feel sympathy for someone so vile. She reluctantly moved closer to him, away from the door.

"Care to elaborate?" She asked simply.
Back to top Go down
darklies

darklies

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 5:44 pm

"Not really." Marcus said, he wasn't use to talking.

He sighed knowing she wouldn't leave him alone till he did.

"In my time you were put to death if you cheated on the preson you were married to, you were hung." He began. "How long could one preson go without being caught. My mother, who I only met once, went almost ten years without being caught, or rather without anyone saying anything, the only problem was me, I was her only poof at what she did. She felt bad about killing a baby, or so she said, so she dumped me on someone who would kill me when I was no lonnger a child. They would kill me on my 16 brithday. That how it was to go." He said with a sigh.

"But some one told when I was ten, and she had to get rid of poof, she had to kill me." He sighed. "Let's just say she failed. Althrough she almost didn't. I don't know what happened to her, so don't asked."

He stopped he really didn't want to go on. He prefered to keep his meories his own. He made himself go on.

"They finally told me about my death day, when I was 11, and was demanding to know why 'mother' tried to kill me. And they started working me harder, and kept a closer eye on me. It wasn't 14 that I was able to escape. " He paused.

"I don't want any pity, so don't dare give it to me." He said before going on.

He went on for another few moments about somethings that happened till he truned 16, and some time on till he truned 18, and then to just before he killed the queen. He didn't go on.

((yeah I got lazy. So I didn't tell his whole story. XD))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: At the Manor   At the Manor - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

At the Manor
Page 5 of 38Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 21 ... 38  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Eternal :: The Houses :: Blood Manor-
Jump to: