The Eternal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Kidnapping

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
jonasoo1

jonasoo1

The Kidnapping - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kidnapping   The Kidnapping - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 4:15 pm

((I guess you aren't back...))
Back to top Go down
http://pokeadvent.proboards.com
xxWolf_Demonxx
Admin
xxWolf_Demonxx

PostSubject: Re: The Kidnapping   The Kidnapping - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 7:23 pm

((Sorry, I was having internet issues))

As the scientists went by, Rayne reached out and took hold of the female's hair. The lycan pulled her roughly back, shoving the woman's shoulder blades hard against the steel bars, causing her to cry out in pain. Rayne brought up her other hand, pressing her claws into the side of the woman's neck, threateningly. If the woman were to move, even slightly, Rayne's sharp claws would cut into the woman's pale skin.

The female lycan let a loud, ferocious growl escape her being as her grip on the woman tightened. "Move and you'll die," she growled out.

Lucien walked up to his sister, his form twisting and contorting into his werewolf form. He let out a roar as he came closer to the opening of their cage.

The guards scrambled to get their bearings. The male scientist backed away and ran as if to try and escape. Unfortunately his plan didn't go as planned. A large, black werewolf arm shot out from between the bars and grasped the back of his lab coat.

The two guards were, then, set aflame by Skylar's bursts of fire. They ran about attempting to put out the fires but fell to the floor, their bodies still burning.
Back to top Go down
https://theeternal.rpg-board.net
srw464

srw464

PostSubject: Re: The Kidnapping   The Kidnapping - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 7:32 pm

Amu opened her eyes that she didn't even realized she had closed at the sound of Rayne's voice and Lucien's growl. She saw the humans on the ground, set aflame by Skylar and the one Rayne had, along with the one Lucien had grabbed. A small smirk spread across her features. Normally she hated harming humans. But /they/ had harmed her friends. She felt a small spark of hope, something she had been lacking ever since they had been brought here.

'Unless there's more of them.......' she thought, but quickly shook it off as she watched, not sure what to do to help.
~~~~~~~~
Yukiko had a smile on her face as the scientists and humans began to drop. Maybe they /did/ have a chance after all. Bree was still curled up in the corner of her cage, refusing to look up for fear of what she might find. Yukiko glared at those who were still alive, ready to change like Lucien did if the need arose.
Back to top Go down
jonasoo1

jonasoo1

PostSubject: Re: The Kidnapping   The Kidnapping - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 4:03 am

Shellie closed her mind quickly to the pain of the humans. She smiled slightly as she saw their glimmer of hope "Now we just need to escape" she mumbled to herself

Skylar felt bad about burning the humans but decided they probably had it coming. He watched as Lucien and Rayne held the scientists. Hatred gleaming in his eyes for the mortals

Daniel smiled as Rayne and Lucien had the mortals, he quickly transformed into a werewolf in case he was needed

Jason watched the mortals is horror as their body's were on fire. He thought about using his gift but would Shellie be mad at him? Would the guards escape because he used it? He turned away from them and closed his eyes

Anna was in her werewolf form as she curled in the corner of her cage, scared by the Vampires and Lycans alike.

Jacob was considering a plan of escape and he watched the humans suffer, they were no more than pests to him

Brooke watched her little sister, scared how this would affect her
Back to top Go down
jonasoo1

jonasoo1

PostSubject: Re: The Kidnapping   The Kidnapping - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 1:14 pm

((It appears this place has died.... I think I'm going to stop hoping now. If this place picks up again Email me or something))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Kidnapping   The Kidnapping - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Kidnapping
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Eternal :: The Houses :: Slayer Base-
Jump to: